Re: [compost_tea] cedar grove compost tea

From: <sbrustkern_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:10:17 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2003 9:07:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
poulsbokid_at_yahoo.com writes:

> I saw on the Gardening with Cisco show last night that Cedar Grove
> compost (local Washington state yard waste recycler) is selling
> compost tea in 1 gallon jugs and it has a long shelf life you add 1/2
> cup to a gallon and spray or water plants. Any coments on this? I
> have not seen it in stores yet but I hear it is in some higher end
> nurseries and wonder if it was tested ect.

Check the label. Believe it doesn't say Compost Tea. Call Cedar Grove, or
go to their website, and ask if they have had this tested, by whom, and the
results. Once you have that, you w\know whether that liquid mixture is what you
need or not.

Steve