[compost_tea] Leaving Group

From: RevDr. MsDede <oklahoma_mermaid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:55:45 -0000

Well it's been a bit educational I must say. A bit over my head with
all this ph balance and bio-organisms and such. So I'll step aside
for a while and let someone else join the group.

My brain is on overload with trying to accomplish out here what I
started ALONE and don't want to make it an overkill. lol...

The gentleman that wrote to me and said I was doing a good job,
thank you so much for the encouragement. But I'm getting tired.
(they say "there's no rest for the wicked".) So I'm going to take a
breather from even thinking about doing any more to my land other
than lay out the plots on paper for my grapes, and feed my cows once
in a while. They can get by on their own with all the lush green
bermuda/fescue I have out here and an ocassional trough of chopped
corn. lol But I won't forget the bucket of water either.

It ain't easy flying solo and running a place by yourself. I am
burned out. Stressed out... and getting bored with the whole mess.
lol....

Y'all have a great time composting teas and drop me an email letting
me know what you are up to. My email addy is oklahoma_mermaid_at_
yahoo.com.....No spams and no trashy stuff. ok? Thanks.

I might be back in about 6 months and join again, but like I say, My
brain is on overload and I need a well deserved rest.

Sincerely,
The Late
MsDede

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM