[compost_tea] Re: Strawberry and Raspberry compost tea program

From: pshoe4u <pmaker_at_mac.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:12:17 -0000

Hi,

I have had excelant results with compost tea made from fish emultion, I have a
small pond and gather the emultion from the filter, delute it with water and
soak the leaves of both strawberries and raspberries. Perhaps a shot of
neptunes harvest in your tea will provide the same kick.

Happy Brewing

Paul

--
Paul Shoemaker
Activacres, Newton MA

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Tim Livingstone" <tlivingstone_at_j...>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM