RE: [compost_tea] Re: Soil Sampling

From: John Dunbar <jdunbar_at_dunbarco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:38:04 -0500

Thanks David, this is the kind of reply I was looking for. If your
observations and my paranoia are correct, then its important to maintain
aeration during the application, as Robert Norsen points out in a later
post.

Also, what is your take on my other fear... that if you (or mother nature)
applies 100 units of water during the test period, and then you drench with
10 units of water (in the ACT, maybe over several times), then how can you
separate out (or explain) the effect of extra water from the ACT drenches
without a separate test plot?

Thanks,

John Dunbar
Texas