Re: [compost_tea] Filtering ACT

From: David Loring <dloring3_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:31:30 -0700

Alex - My problems from clogging have all come from adding sugar which the=
n grows mats of bacteria. I use a paint filter (the bag type that you plac=
e over the can) and that has been working well. I often use vermicompost a=
nd the fines do go through the extractor bag but it hasn't been a big probl=
em.

Dave