Re: [compost_tea] Re: EPA

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:47:47 -0800

This is a very important point for AACT users so it bears repeating......

Tea provides the beneficial organisms necessary for a healthy (ie diverse, =
active and all niches filled) foodweb.

Yes, we may be splitting hairs and running into terminology regarding 'icid=
e,' but in this instance the terminology is the Government's, right or wron=
g and we know what happens when they get involved in AACT....So, again:

Properly made and handled AACTea provides the beneficial organisms necessar=
y for a healthy (ie diverse, active and all niches filled) foodweb.

Jeff