[compost_tea] ACT

From: Halstead <halstead_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:13:24 +0100

Tomj,
 Thanks for your reply & explanation.
Re. Kirk's statement.
I think it is all Info. that, I for one, could not obtain other wise. I con=
sider myself capable of making my own decisions from all the posts and prep=
ared to accept any wrong decision that I take.I would presume that most mem=
bers feel the same.
I do not wish to enter into the pros. & cons. of posts that some consider a=
s commercial other than to state that without their commercial enterprises =
we would all be still using a liquid manure or leachate.They have to sell u=
nits to stay in business and everyone has the right to decide what unit sui=
ts their particular purpose.
Regarding recipes. I have seen much advice in many posts, but as you point =
out,it all depends on the compost one uses.
Performance testing .-.Enough I shall get out of my depths.
Regards. Bill H