Re: [compost_tea] Tea Machine Challenge?

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:59:50 -0800

I've slept on Kirk/Mike's suggestion. IMHO, this shouldn't be a contest to=
 see which machine is best. What really counts is the tea YOU make and if =
it meets YOUR needs.

If you get the minimum coverages suggested by SFI, you are doing fine no ma=
tter what machine or what compost/humus or what nutrient you are using. Thi=
s is what SFI's "listing" of acceptable machines is all about.

We know which machines those are. May be we would be better off instead of =
a contest by helping those who have one of these particular machines, but c=
an't get the proper numbers........

Cheers,

Jeff