Re: [compost_tea] Re: ACT

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:44:04 -0700

tomjasz wrote:

> .......... It sure would be nice to
> hear from a few more of the 340 lurkers!!!!
>
> Success to all,
> Namaste
>
> tomj

Some of those lurkers have been snapped at in recent months, that'll
drive people for cover pretty quick. More tolerance to "dumb"
questions will probably see more activity. There will be dumb
questions; there will be questions that have been asked and answered
before; but that is what a list is all about, people come and go.

And while I have my head up, could I make the plea again that when
giving answers that the question be shown as well. It makes the answer
much more intelligible.

Thanks all.

Jason

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM