[compost_tea] re: Offer to Create Best Practices Lists

From: Roger Farquhar <rogfarlandsc_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:40:45 +1000

g'day all

I was referred to the list by a post on Olives Organic
(http://www.olivesorganic.com) and I am impressed by the volume of
posts. As I have never used DIY tea (only used natrakelp and OCP
products) is there a link to reference the basics of tea? I ask this as
you all appear to be advanced in the process and down to discussing the
finer technical points.

There is to be an national Organic Conference in Adelaide
(http://conference.ofa.org.au/) this coming October, will there be an
tea-brewers showing at the conference?

cheers

Roger Farquhar