Re: [compost_tea] sOURCES OF INFO ON TEA

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:20:37 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone interested, I am devoting a mini site to my
experiences with real world tea applications on large
scale farming. Everyone is invited to join in. Be
aware that the sole purpose of this site is to
"share". It is my firm belief that compost tea can
grow faster and gain more legitamacy with conventional
old school farmers, extension agents and educators by
proving our results and the only way to do this is to
share information about different trials and
procedures and results. This year we have recovered
seriously infected crops from disease, prevented the
use of harsh chemicals on cash crops, grown corn with
only starter N and kept at bay the harmful effects of
the drought. We have many more problems that we are
working on with the help of soilfoodweb, kinsey ag,
intl ag labs and midwestern bio ag. The results of
these will be published as soon as we have them in.
Everyone is encouraged to post personal pics of your
own and let me know if i can use them for my class
this november at the university of Idaho small farms
conference. (ok Elaine, im doing it)If i post any
pictures that has someone in it that doesnt want to
be, let me know. I am listing the pics slowly so be
patient until i get that done. I didnt post them on
this site because of the number of pics.
MicrobeTea-BrewingandApplication_at_groups.msn.com. Other
SFI Advisors are encouraged to post.Ray Gore, Magic
Valley Compost,Certified SFI Advisor, Biological
Farming Consultant.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM