RE: [compost_tea] Re: ACT

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:51:58 -0700

I’m not sure what your message is in response to exactly.

Do you track batches of you AH? Can you tell what batch came from what
piece of land so it would be uniform for each vender’s machine? If you don’
t track batches, is each bag large enough to accommodate a brew for each
vendor’s machine?

I suppose if its all batched and mixed well into one container for each
vendor to draw from, that could work too. But I wouldn’t suggest using one
bag for each vendor. I’ve always been curious anyway, how do you dredge
your AH, and package it?

Mike

JMT SYSTEMS CONSULTING
http://www.jmtsystems.com