Re: [compost_tea] Digest Number 426

From: Leon Hussey <leon_at_simplici-tea.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:23:19 -0700

Elaine,
I have found this to be true also. I have a large (by urban standards)
veggie garden and have planted the same crop 2 sometimes 3 years in a row in
the same location. There has been no discernable loss of vigor or
production. I also have had no disease or insects problems except my wife
not liking all the spiders. I do put down 6 to 10 inches of a mix of leave
in the fall of which 95% are now gone. In the past I was at 70% first of
Sept. with the only change I have made is 3 applications of AACT. I have
made no other inputs into the garden. We had snow peas for 3 months and are
still harvesting broccoli. Even though this has been a drier and hotter
summer then usual. Harvest are earlier, longer and more food to share with
neighbors and friends. I feel as long as I'm putting in at least what is
being used by my plants (and that is a mix of different stuff) that the
integrity and diversity of the soil is maintained and I'm able to replant
same crop same location.

Long Life-Honey in the Heart,
Leon

"Leadership is about creating a domain in which human beings continually
deepen their understanding of reality and become more capable of
participating in the unfolding of the world. Ultimately, leadership is about
creating new realities...The new leadership must be grounded in
fundamentally new understandings of how the world works."
                                                         Peter Senge