[compost_tea] Re: Virus Free .

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 23:21:03 -0000

Please folks there are some great deals out there....here's a link to
an OEM copy of Norton Anti vius complete with 1 year of updates...I
let my system stay on and update daily....

http://www.directdeals.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=CD-10021186

this will cost about 20 USD

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_y...> wrote:

> Ray, Would computers, in comunicating with you, have become
infected so we are spreading the virus? I can't speak Geek
either...., Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM