Re: [compost_tea] Re: no-till farming

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:07:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Dennis, yes we apply on disced fields. Some of
our customers claim that it is affective on weeds such
as cockaburr and other. Were just gearing up for the
fall foliars now with our regular compost sales and
soil tests to send to SFI and mineral lab. Im
traveling to Eastern Idaho tommorow to set up another
tea center and were doing the same up north. We expect
to have a cumulative of 20-50 500g machines by next
summer. Bob, you interested in showing me if your
product will work in our delivery tanks? Could be the
ticket! My goal with the site is to show what were
doing on large scale ag, but i would also like it if
the rest of you would post some of your own trials and
results in pics or testamonial. We have the University
online over here with big industry really watchin us
now and need the proof. The interest in big farms is
mindblowing. We visited and made a deal with a guy
with 8000 acres today and have another online doing a
test with 40,000. Its very exciting.Sincerely, RayG
--- dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> ---Ray I just viewed your pix on msn.groups. Do you
> apply teas in the
> fall on disced fields. I didn't see weeds. Did ACT
> cause that? I
> sure enjoyed the pix, info and the cows! Thanks.
> Sure is beautiful
> country. Dennis
>

> In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, ray gore
> <xrg22000_at_y...> wrote:
> > Jason-
> > Where did you get the info on not spraying when
> plants
> > are stressed? We have had some of our largest
> sucess
> > stories on stressed plants. See pics on msn
> groups,
> > microbetea-brewingandapplication. RayG
> > --- Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_s...> wrote:
> > > Hi Bob
> > >
> > > Will you be able to post that article on the
> list?
> > > It will be
> > > interesting to see.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com