[compost_tea] Yucca

From: lmvine <Lmvine1_at_cs.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:09:55 -0000

Reference post #1090 in archives, copied below. Assume offer is
still good. I took advantage of it. Dan

I have asked for discounts for this group and this is a good one.
Saponyn normally sells for $80US per gallon. Here is the e-mail on
the deal from the product manager. I don't have a west coast order
point. Dan

Dan,
I have arranged for your group to purchase Helena's Saponyn
product for $60/gal. The product is packaged in one gallon
containers and a standard shipping case contains four gallons. You
may order single gallons or cases. I would suggest that you contact
Dan Sipe at our Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania location and place your
orders using Visa, MasterCard or American Express. The particulars
for Shrewsbury follow:
Location Address City ST Zip Phone Fax
Shrewsbury,PA 8 Onion Blvd. Shrewsbury, PA 17361 717-235-7961 717-
235-7479

Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you for
your interest in the product and patience with the pricing program.

Sincerely,

Christopher W. Wilson
Helena Chemical Company
PPM Northeast Division
Mobile: 301-788-0880 Office: 301-972-4185
cwilsonhcc_at_e...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM