Re: [compost_tea] ACT extractor efficiency analysis worksheet

From: David Loring <dloring3_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:08:56 -0700

Steve - Here it is (attached) , let me know if it makes sense. The numbers=
 on this page
that are in green are the ones I had for a "paired" test. I don't know how
familiar you are with Excel spreadsheets but I suggest you save one copy as
an original and play with another copy. Just click on the appropriate box
that has greeen numbers and type in your corresponding numbers. You must
replace all the green numbers in each section. Please give me some feedbac=
k on how understandable the worksheet is and if you agree with the calculat=
ions. I'd be glad to talk it over.

Dave