[compost_tea] on site tea prod-Ray

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:33:38 -0000

Ray what type of trailer you getting for on site prod? I notice there
are some available which have light weight undercarriage with swing
out support arms when on site. They might be more reasonably priced
than 10 or 20 ton capacity trailers which I was thinking of getting
before I heard of these with stabilizers. Dennis

Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM