[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

chicaque@latino.net.com

Re: Request information on Organic Farming.

	We are an organization interested in starting an organic farming project.
We own a natural reserve in the Andes Mountains. We are a non profit
organization interested in teaching new farming techniques to people
interested in starting a new way of life.
	We are interested in any information you have about starting an organic
farm. I'm also interested in other web sites that have information or good
texts to search to learn the art and science of organic farming.

Thanks. Chicaque, Colombia. South America.

Email:  chicaque@latino.net.com