[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grower Coop Business plans

Does anyone out there have any information on business plans for small
scale vegetable grower coops?  We have a group of farmers in Ohio hoping to
form a coop to increase distribution to retail outlets.  They are hoping to
sell their produce to some of the larger chains in NE Ohio by developing a
comprehensive cooperative business plan.  We are looking for sample plans
from successful vegetable and value added coops or manuals for developing
such plans.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
Sean McGovern
PO Box 82234 Columbus Ohio 43202
(ph) 614/294-3663
(fx) 614/291-3276