[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SaveTheFarm

We own an organic farm that is on the verge of being lost to foreclosure!
We were
unable to make our annual payment because of crop loss due to flooding. We
have tried to negotiate with the mortgage holder, however she would like
to have the property back to resell, this is understandable.. We purchased
the property 2 years ago and our efforts have increased the value by over
100%.
We thought we had a new loan arranged but it never materialized and so we
are down to the final hours. This farm is more than just a piece of land
to us, it is a
part of us. We have worked hard to establish our market and gain the
experience necessary for success.
We have devised a "Save The Farm " campaign. We have decided to humble
ourselves and go to the public for help. We have designed a "Save The
Farm"
coffee mug that you can receive for a contribution of $15.00 or more .
Any and all Contributions can be sent to:
 Cottonwood Creek Farms
 17489 Gas Point Rd.
 Cottonwood, CA. 96022

Phone (916) 347-0315   include your address and the number of mugs you
desire.

We have distributed flyers to all the major natural food stores in the
area and Whole Foods is stuffing each bag with a flyer. The plan is
starting to work however without some major exposure we will fall short.
If you could post this
to other Newsgroups it would be GREATLY appreciated, our abilities in this
area
are limited. We appreciate all the effort of those willing to get involved
in this with us. Thank You so much and we will keep you posted.

                                                         Sincerely,
                                                         Doug and Sharon
Smedley