[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

INTERNATIONAL AG-SIEVE

To Ag-Sieve subscribers:

Problems with the Ag-Sieve almanac have been solved. For
those interested in subscribing to the newsletter please
send the message,

JOIN AGSIEVE

to:

ALMANAC@PARTI.INFORUM.ORG

Questions can be directed to Roger Bairstow at:

Agsievefb.inbox@parti.inforum.org

The International Ag-Sieve is dedicated to the
development of productive, profitable and ecologically
sound agricultural systems by providing development
workers with quality information about current research
in regenerative agriculture.

It is not our intention to provide site-specific Rrecipes,S
but to plant ideas that promote the adaptation of
regenerative technologies globally. This newsletter is
yours, we encourage you to use it to share your own
experiences.

For subscription information:

International Ag-Sieve
Rodale Institute
611 Siegfriedale Road
Kutztown, PA  19530  USA
agsievefb.inbox@parti.inforum.org

For readers interested in regenerative agriculture in West
Africa, Entre Nous is published in French by Rodale
International, B.P. A237, This, Sngal.