[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Subscription (fwd)

[You are subscribed.  TH, moderator]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 95 17:18:15 EDT
From: janet melton <JEMELT0@UKCC.uky.edu>
To: sustag@beta.tricity.wsu.edu

Hello!  I am coordinator of the AppalFor, Appalachian Forestry project.  I am
interested in joining your group, as it seems a valuable resource to all
working in the area of sustainable agriculture.  Please email info on sub-
scription, along with any additional info that might be of help.  I am
currently working on setting up a gopher site (also called AppalFor) and
preparing to post a home page on the WWW.  I am working for the Univerity
of Kentucky's Dept. of Forestry, and we have encountered a question that we
would like to post, and welcome all comments, dealing with Canadian "Virtually
wild ginseng" that is being cultivated on Appalachian soils.  Would this be
possible on Sustag-Principles?  All info appreciated, thank you.
ps- all are welcome to browse our (small) new gopher, available through the
Environmental Sub-Tree...all suggestions welcome!