[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Biodyn Farm

This and other great books on Bio-Dynamic farming are available from the
Bio-Dynamic Association of America in Kimberton PA.

Hopefully  :-) by this Monday I will have their WWW page installed at
http:www.his.com/~claymont/bda.html

A comprehensive book list will be  available as well as 'official' essays
such as "What is BIODYNAMICS" and "HOW TO STORE THE BD PREPS"

Thanks!
-Allan Balliett

>For those interested in a comprehensive, english-language compendium of the
>practices used in Bio-Dynamic Farming, consult the well written (english
>translation of:
>                        BIO-DYNAMIC FARMING PRACTICE
>
>                written by agriculturalist Fritz Sattler and
>                           Eckard von Wistinghausen, Ph.D. Sci. Agr.
>
>                Originally published in 1989 by Eugen Ulmer GmbH & Co.,
>                Stuttgart, Germany
>
>        Re-published in English by Bio-Dynamic Agricultural Association
>                Goethean House, Woodman Lane, Clent, Stourbridge,
>                West Midlands, DY9 9PX, UK
>
>                Translated by A.R. Meuss 1992

SUBSCRIBE!
New Arrival Lists: Igg@intrepid.net SUBJECT=IGG NEW STUFF
Pre-Order Lists:   Igg@intrepid.net SUBJECT=IGG Advance
Please Check Home Page for latest lists and info!
INTERGALACTIC GARAGE Compact Disks and WorldWide Music Collectibles
110 West German Street, POB 3047, Shepherdstown, WV 25443
(304) 876-6818 * (304) 876-9414 FAX
Email = igg@intrepid.net
HOME PAGE: //www.intrepid.net/igg/igg.html