[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WWW Biometry Pages with 1500+ listings

Dear Netters:

We would like to introduce the home pages of our institute at
http://www.uni-giessen.de/~gh43/biometrie.html.  It also
contains links to the SMB and CSTB gophers as well as 1500+
listings relating to institutions in the following areas:

Agrarinformatik, Biocomputing, Bioinformatik,
Biomathematics, Biomathematik, Biometric*, Biometry/Biometrie,
Mathematical Biology, Populationsgenetik, Population Genetics,
Theoretical Biology, and Theoretische Biologie

If you would like to see your institute included in our listing,
please send me an email message.

Hope to see many of you at ICIAM 95 in Hamburg.

Best regards,

Dietmar Tietz

*           Dietmar Tietz, Ph.D.,  Research Scientist            *
*            Biostatistics, Justus-Liebig-University             *
*            Ludwigstr. 27, D-35390 Giessen, Germany             *
*                  Phone: +49-(641)-702-9733                     *
*                   Fax: +49-(641)-702-9724                      *
*              Email: Dietmar.Tietz@Uni-Giessen.de               *
*         http://www.uni-giessen.de/~gh43/dietmare.html          *