[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CSA Networking List set up.

The e-mail list "csa-l@prairienet.org" for networking on Community
Supported Agriculture is now up and running.  The listowners are John
Barclay (jbarclay@prairienet.org) of Prairieland CSA in Champaign,
Illinois and Sarah Milstein of Roxbury Biodynamic Farm
(milstein@pipeline.com).  Sorry for the delay in getting it up and
going...we've just installed new listproc software on our local freenet
and had some headaches.

csa-l Firstname Lastname" in the message.  Don't use the quotes.

To send a message to the entire list, address it to "csa-l@prairienet.org".

The list is in the trial phase with the purpose/focus and frequently
asked questions postings (FAQs) being developed.  After subscribing,
please send a brief biography to the list and we will integrate it into a
document that will be posted periodically to the list and available on
the World Wide Web.

Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested or any
other e-mail lists or newsgroups.

John Barclay        (217) 352-4025     jbarclay@firefly.prairienet.org
Champaign, IL, USA   http://www.prairienet.org/~jbarclay/homepage.html