[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Ardent Gardener

Hi!

GardenNet has a new, very special, electronic publication called:

     The Ardent Gardener

The URL is:  http://www.olympus.net/gardens/ArdentGardener.htm

I would really appreciate a link from your page directly to The Ardent Gardener.

I've attached an announcement for your reference.

Thank you!!!
Cheryl Trine
GardenNet@olympus.net

-----------------Announcement--------------------

GardenNet is pleased to announce a new online gardening publication:

	The Ardent Gardener

The Ardent Gardener is for the seriously nutty gardener, beginning to
advanced.  We plan a new issue each week (usually around Monday).

The direct address for The Ardent Gardener is:
     http://www.olympus.net/gardens/ArdentGardener.htm

To begin, there are five sections in The Ardent Gardener:

     A.   Over The Fence: a column with tips on new plant introductions,
garden events, gardening advice, and more.

     B.   Book Review:  the first review is of "A Patchwork Garden"

     C.   Ask The Ardent Gardener:  GardenNet's first question and answer
forum.  Let the Ardent Gardener help you with your gardening concerns and
read the responses to other queries.

     D.   Gardener Gallery:  excerpts from articles by fine garden writers
from the yet to be published magazine for the ardent gardener, Gardeners
Magazine.

     E.   The AG Archive:  nothing there yet, but as we build up
information, the best will be archived here for future reference.

Use the form in the Ask The Ardent Gardener section to post your questions
to the Ardent Gardener.  Or send me email (GardenNet@olympus.net) and I'll
pass them on.

Next week's edition will also include the beginning of several information
exchanges.

The Ardent Gardener  can also be found in GardenNet Magazine.  The address is
	http://www.olympus.net/gardens/gardmag.htm

Or come to GardenNet directly and use the icons to navigate to The Ardent
Gardener.  GardenNet's address is:
	http://www.olympus.net/gardens/welcome.html

Thank you!
Cheryl Trine

    GardenNet:  A Internet Resource Center for Garden Enthusiasts
World Wide Web:   http://www.olympus.net/gardens/welcome.html
Email:   GardenNet@olympus.net
Land mail:  PO Box 187, Nordland, WA  98358
Phone:  (360)  379-9515