[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Good-Bye Notice

To recipients of Food Safety News and previously Sustainable
Agriculture News:

I am leaving the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy to go to
work as the executive director of the League of Women Voters of
Minneapolis.  I just wanted to thank those of you who took the time to
express your appreciation for my work and I hope that those of you in
the Twin Cities will keep in touch.  I can be reached after 8/25 at
mmthom@alex.stkate.edu.  It is not clear yet who will be taking over
the Food Safety News bulletin; indeed, it is not clear if the Institute
will continue it at all.  But if you have any questions, you can email
the office at iatp@iatp.org.  Again, thanks for your support.

Michelle Thom, IATP