[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DIRECT-MKT: new web site (fwd)

From: Mary Gold <mgold@nalusda.gov>
To: Andy Clark <aclark@nalusda.gov>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 16:23:43 -0500
From: mar@interaccess.com
To: direct-mkt@maat.reeusda.gov
Subject: DIRECT-MKT: new web site

Openair-Market Net: http://homepage.interaccess.com/~mar/openair.html

Openair-Market Net is the World Wide Guide to Farmers' Markets, Flea
Markets, Street Markets, and Street Vendors. It aims to provide information
about open air marketplaces around the world, both formal and informal.
Every open air market related resource on the internet should be accessible
from here.  An important function of this page will be to alert the world
community about markets and their vendors in jeopardy of being shut down.

We are looking for essays, reports, and working papers on this topic to
publish electronically on our site.

Please send us relevant links we may have missed.

We want to encourage others to set up web sites on or related to this topic.
We will be glad to help and share information with you.  If you have such a
site, send us your URL and we will provide a link to it.

We welcome feedback, comments, and criticism.

Professor Steve Balkin (Roosevelt University in Chicago)
mar@interaccess.com