[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Internet sites in Permaculture FAQ 1.2

Steve and everyone,

I've made a few changes to FAQ version 1.1 and placed
them at http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/faq.html (which
is only a table of contents), including the instructions
for the Australian mailing list:

   Put the line:

   SUBSCRIBE PERMA Your Name

   in the body of the mail message.

Thanks to Steve for managing the FAQ!

Michael
yount@csf.colorado.edu

 :}Permaculture-MG readers,
 :}
 :}The Permaculture FAQ, Version 1.2 is almost ready
 :}for posting on the Web.
 :}
 :}Please take a look at the following list and let me
 :}know if you have any suggestions for other sites.
 :}
 :}I have deleted several sites since Version 1.1 and
 :}have also added several new sites.
 :}
 :}Can anybody tell me if the Perma List in Australia
 :}(see #2) is active and how to subscribe?
 :}(majordomo, listserv, listproc?)
 :}
 :}Steve Diver
 :}steved@ncatfyv.uark.edu