[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SUBSCRIBE SAED-SHARE-L london@sunsite.unc.edu Lawrence London

Welcome!

You are now a subscriber to the SAED-SHARE-L mailing list.

Please save this message for future reference, because it contains
information you will need on managing your list subscription and for
obtaining documentation and assistance.

Your subscription address
To be recognized as a valid subscriber, you must send all your
postings and administrative commands from that address.

Posting to the list
-------------------
To send mail to all other list subscribers, use this address:
	SAED-SHARE-L@cornell.edu
Be sure to use this address ***ONLY*** when you want to send mail to
EVERYONE ON THE LIST.  Do not use this address to issue administrative
commands, described in the next section.

Submitting administrative commands
known as "listproc", and any administrative request must be sent to
the server at this address:
	listproc@cornell.edu
Please note that mail sent to this address is processed by a machine,
not a person.  See the section on "Who to contact with problems"
for information on how to reach a real person.

The section below on "Getting documentation" explains how to obtain a
description of the various administrative commands that may be issued.

Your subscription password
not secure.  You should therefore not select the same password you use
for logins, network identifiers, or other secure systems.

Getting documentation
may be accessed via a World Wide Web page:
	http://www.cit.cornell.edu/cit-pubs/pubs.html

Who to contact with problems
manager, send mail to:
	listmgr@cornell.edu

In any correspondence about your subscription, please be sure to
include:
- the name of the list in question
- a full description of what the problem is
- any error/notification messages you may have received.

How to unsubscribe from the list
You must send this mail from the same e-mail address you used to
subscribe (namely, london@calypso-2.oit.unc.edu).

What follows is additional information provided by the owner(s) of the
SAED-SHARE-L list.

> [...]
>>
>>5. SENDING LONGER DOCUMENTS can be done in two ways. If your text is less
>>than 10 pages, you can cut and paste the text into an e-mail message, and
>>it will get sent in one, two or three 'chunks' to everyone on the list.  If
>>your text is longer than 10 pages, please send as an ASCII or SAVE AS TEXT
>>document. In the body of the e-mail message please indicate WHAT is
>>attached and FORMAT of the attachment. For example: {HI! I have sent our
>>local extension fact sheet on the three kinds of whole farm planning in our
>>area (HRM, the Ontario Plan, and nutrient management), as an attachment
>>saved in ASCII - its about 15 pages. Thanks, Annie Extension, Fulroy
>>County). Or you can send us a disk, or call us.
>>
>6. For further information about listserv commands, such as ways to access
>>archives, change address, postpone mail while you are away, or our plans to
>>have World Wide Web and FTP venues, please contact us. If you feel
>>comfortable with listserv mechanics and would like to do these things
>>yourself, you will need the password given above.
>>
>>***************************
>>
>>SAEd-Share-L is a project of the Consortium for Sustainable Agriculture
>>Research and Education. The mission of the Consortium is to facilitate
>>cooperation among researchers, extension workers, other educators, farmers,
>>advocates and other professionals in order to enhance their individual and
>>collective capacity to conduct research and education, and to shape
>>research and policy toward a more sustainable agriculture and food system.
>>SAEd-Share-L is only one of several Consortium projects. To get the
>>Consortium newsletter or for future information, contact Elizabeth Bird,
>><csare@macc.wisc.edu>. Please give full U.S. mail as well as e-mail
>>address, and ask about back issues.
>>
>>***************************
>>
>>SAEd-Share-L is managed by Nancy Grudens Schuck and Joshua Slotnick,
>>graduate students in the Department of Education at Cornell University. We
>>are working together with Chuck Francis, extension professor at University
>>of Nebraska, Elizabeth Bird of CSARE and the Center for Rural Affairs,
>>Walthill, Nebraska, and Dave Deshler, professor, Department of Education,
>>Cornell University.
>>
>>CONTACT with problems or questions: Nancy Grudens Schuck <ng13@cornell.edu>
>>or Joshua Slotnick <jhs8@cornell.edu>, Department of Education, Kennedy
>>Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853.
>>
>>*************************************
>>
>>QUESTIONNAIRE: Please choose cut and paste into an e-mail message and send
>>to the address: <ng13@cornell.edu>.
>>
>>1. Name:
>>
>>2. E-Mail
>>
>>3. Institution/Farm/Organization
>>
>>4. Full Address
>>
>>5. Phone and Fax
>>
>>6. Position
>>
>>7. Interests
>>
>>8. Where did you hear about SAEd-Share-L?
>>
>>9. What do you want out of SAEd-Share-L?

Nancy Grudens Schuck
Graduate Student
Department of Education
Kennedy Hall, Cornell University