[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SUST AG HOME PAGES

Sanetters and Terry,

Here's a partial list of home pages, mostly SARE-related.  The SAN home
page is under construction and will be up and running in about 1 month.
Rest assured, you'll be notified of the grand opening.  Thus, I'll not
include the URL yet.  There are many good links to sustainable sites in
the home page of the Alternative Farming Systems Information Center
(AFSIC).  AFSIC is funded through the SARE program, and we've put
sustainable links there until the SAN page is up.

	World Wide Web Sites, SARE program.

Western Region SARE program
http://ext.usu.edu/wsare/

SAN gopher
gopher.ces.ncsu.edu
Choose #6, National CES programs.

California's SAREP program
http://www.sarep.ucdavis.edu/

Alternative Farming Systems Information Center (AFSIC)
http://www.nalusda.gov/
This is National Agricultural Library.
To get to AFSIC, choose answers to your questions.  Choose AFSIC.

or:
http://www.inform.umd.edu/EdRes/Topic/AgrEnv/AltFarm

Andy Clark
SAN Coordinator