[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

sustag-l cross postings

Tom Hodges, who manages sustag-l, has been cross posting some interesting
messages to sanet-mg.

sustag-l has to do with the principles of sustainable agriculture. It
mostly has agricultural researchers on it. A lot of the discussion
concerns doing sustainable agriculture research. Tom and I feel that it
has a different purpose than sanet-mg. (I am sure Tom could do a better
job of explaining the purpose of sustag-l than I.)

To subscribe to sustag-l,   send an email to

		listserv@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu

In the body of the email message put

		subscribe sustag-l  your_real_name

----
from:
Tony Wright
College of Agriculture and Home Economics
Washington State University
Pullman WA 99164-6230

Internet wright@coopext.cahe.wsu.edu
or       wright@wsuvm1.csc.wsu.edu
Telephone 509.335.2814        FAX       509.335.2863