[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

WELL Agriculture Conf Web page Up and Running

Hello,
Another hat that I wear is co-host of the agriculture conference
on the on-line service known as the WELL (Whole Earth 'Lectronic Link)
a (now distinct) outgrowth of the Whole-Earth-Catalog-Whole-Earth-
Review-Point-Foundation. Anyhow the conference is the Well's
agriculture discussion area and it know has a web page describing
the conference and showing some of the resources avaialable through it.
To access it  point your web browser at:

http://www.well.com

then scroll to "The Well Itself" and select "conference". On the
conferences page then select "business and livelihood", and on
the section B&L section page that follows select "agriculture"
and PRESTO! your there.

Alternatively you can go there directly by pointing your browser at:

http://www.well.com/Conferences/agri/

but I'd recommend exploring around at the WELL's site, it is not to
be missed.

Cheers,
Jonathan Haskett

The WELL, USA