[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

new WWW Pages -- USDA Pest Alert

check out new USDA pest alerts at the following address:
(can also be reached through the OSU bio museum home page)

http://iris.biosci.ohio-state.edu/pestalert/chalcites.html

this was put together by myself and Steve Passoa of USDA

i'm also working on web pages entitled: "the Olethreutinae of Plum Brook NASA
Station"  which will include color photos of all adults and hopefully
genitalia found at this site...i'm still working on the perl scripts so no
photos are up yet.. it can be reached through my home page..

let me know what you think of either of these projects

Todd Gilligan

gilligan.5@osu.edu
http://iris.biosci.ohio-state.edu/people/todd2.html  (home page)