[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Virtual Mirror Garden Exchange

        We just put up a Garden Exchange at the Virtual Mirror. This is a page
for reader's who wish to trade seeds, plants, garden materials, or just
infromation.  To post a listing you'll need a forms capable browser.

        The page is empty right now, so if you have something you're looking
for, or willing to trade, we would greatly appreciate it if you would stop by
and post a listing.

         Maybe now's the time to locate those seeds for that tomato
hybrid you've wanted to try?

        We haven't put a link to the Garden Exchange from the Mirror's home page
yet,
so  you'll need this URL to get there:

       http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/garden/gardxchg/gardxchg.htm

        Please send us your comments and please let us know if you encounter any
problems.

        email:   mirror@wwa.com

        or:         rstewart@cais.com

Thanks!
     Bob Stewart, Publisher  - rstewart@cais.com  - (202) 232-3433

  The Virtual Mirror -  http://mirror.wwa.com/mirror/  -  mirror@wwa.com

            1835 Lamont St., NW    Washington, DC  20010