[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Welcome to homestead

Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to, in
case you don't already have it:

Welcome to the Homesteading Mailing List!

Are you interested in:

* Living off the land
* Energy-efficient housing
* Building your own home
* Becoming more ecomonically independent
* Raising your own food and/or livestock

If so, you've come to the right place.  This list is a place for current
and prospective homesteaders to discuss independent living.  I'm hoping
we'll get some discussion going on topics like:

* Getting started - financial planning for independent living, locating
   land, etc.
* Stories from experienced homesteaders
* Making ends meet - how to homestead and earn a living at the same time
* Energy independence

So, welcome aboard, and feel free to jump into the discussion at any time!

Andrew Evans
Homestead List Administrator
aevans@cais.com
aevans@world.std.com