[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SUST AG HOME PAGES

Terry,

Our Web site here at UC SAERP has a fairly comprehensive list of sites with
information relating to sustainable agriculture, plus links to other sites
with even more.  You can reach our site at:
http://www.sarep.ucdavis.edu/

Click on the 'Other Web and Gopher sites' link to see other sites.

Hope that helps,

Tom.

>SAnetters,
>
>Can anyone refer me to a listing of Sust Ag home pages on the WWW?  Groups like
>SARE, SAN, farmer orgs, university/extension, etc.?
>
>If you reply to me directly (vs on sanet) please indicate as such in your post
>as I assume the group would like to see the info as well (I will repost to
>sanet)..
>
>Thanks
>
>Terry
>
>***********************
>Terry Schettini, Ph.D.
>Rodale Institute, 611 Siegfriedale Road
>Kutztown, PA 19530-9749  USA
>terry_schettini.parti@parti.inforum.org
>610-683-1416, FAX 610-683-8548

Tom Bates                                      twbates@ucdavis.edu
Programmer/analyst
University of California, Davis
Sustainable Ag. Research and Education Program      (916) 754-8555
VM:Medicine and Epidemiology                              752-0351