>From gopher@twosocks.ces.ncsu.edu Sat Dec 11 20:20:38 1993
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1993 20:15:56 -0500
From: Public Gopher Account <gopher@twosocks.ces.ncsu.edu>
To: ghegyes@nalusda.gov

Subject: BEE-L        BEE-L@ALBNYVM1.BITNET     Discussion of Bee Biology       BEE-L is for the discussion

------------------------- dartlist 19920106
BEE-L
BEE-L@ALBNYVM1.BITNET
   Discussion of Bee Biology

   BEE-L is for the discussion of research and
   information concerning the biology of bees.
   This includes honey bees and other bees (and
   maybe even wasps).  We communicate about
   sociobiology, behavior, ecology,
   adaptation/evolution, genetics, taxonomy,
   physiology, pollination, and flower nectar and
   pollen production of bees.

   Commands to: LISTSERV@ALBNYVM1.BITNET

   Owner: <MJO@BROCK1P.BITNET> Mary Jo Orzech

Happy Holidays