[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

want to grow forest mushrooms?

Are you looking for Internet-accessible info on growing mushrooms (forest/
wood-dwelling and others), either as a hobby or commercially?

I've set up a gopherspace which deals with this (among other things): it
lists commercial sources with Internet/email access; it "points" you to
additional FREE internet resources; it contains helpful tips/files on
growing Shiitake, Oyster, Lion's Mane, and other topics; it is
changing/improving almost daily... check each week.

To access the gopherspace:

Via WWW    gopher://gopher.teleport.com/11/users/rarnold

Via Gopher  gopher.teleport.com :  select: "Users"; then "On-Line Access";
                 then "Plants-By-Email"; then "Mushrooms, Fungi, Mycology"

If you cannot use "gopher"; then I'll send you an email with the file
in it. Just email me and ask for one or more of the following subjects:

1. Commercial Sources
2. Internet Resources
3. Files on Growing Shiitake Mushrooms
4. Files on Growing Oyster Mushrooms
5. Files on Growing Lion's Mane Mushroom
6. Excerpts from Various Newsletters/sources

(each will be sent as a separate email message)

Ralph D. Arnold  rarnold@teleport.com
P.O. Box 889, Oregon City, OR  97045
maintainer of "ON-LINE ACCESS" gopherspace -encouraging internet access
gopher://gopher.teleport.com/11/users/rarnold