[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Newsgroups: bionet.mycology
Subject: MYCONET FAQ
From: christian.smith@myconet.org
Date: 21 Jan 1994 07:52:19 -0000
Sender: daemon@mserv1.dl.ac.uk

There is a FAQ available for Myconet which can be received by sending a
messaget to   ftpmail@myconet.org

In the body of the message you need to write:

                   get myconet.faq

We also have created a new mailing list called IDEALIST to capture your
ideal ideas about what online mycology is and should be about.
This is a discussion where anything mycological is fair game and where
we hope EVERYONE will participate. We've noted an inordinate amount
of lurkers around mycological topics and we'd like to draw them out!