[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: #1/1079--CAN HUMAN BE HEALTHY AND ALIVE FOR 120-140 YRS. OR LONGER

Joe <varkey@informationsearch.com> wrote:
>CAN HUMAN BE HEALTHY AND ALIVE FOR 120-140 YRS. OR LONGER
>
>This is a great opportunity to take advantages of many important factors
>listening to a FREE audiotape, _"DEAD DOCTORS DON'T LIE"_ recorded by
>_DR. JOEL WALLACH.
>
>1.  It may help you to be very healthy.

    I don't know about that, but I'm sure it will offer me ways to be
poorer!

>2.  It may help you to live longer(DR. WALLACH says
>    human body is designed to be alive 120 to 140 years or longer).

    Then how come we only get two sets of TEETH???  Face it, mammals were
only designed to live a few years or less.  It is only a fortunate
accident of evolution we live as long as we do.  An asteroid hit the
Earth and killed off all the well designed animals, who unfortunatly
couldn't hibernate.  One lousy oversite and the Earth is left to shodily
designed hibernating expendable short-lived animals!

>3.  It may help you to be very rich.

   At what dumb suckers expense?

>If you are interested.  Please let me know your _mailing address_ for
>us to mail you the above free audio tape.
>
>Wishing you Good Luck,

    I'm sure we would need it!

>Joe
>
>Phone: (818)765-3000
>varkey@informationsearch.com
>http://www.informationsearch.com/usa/a.htm#jobopportunities

     Hey, just because we're stoned, it don't mean we're stupid!