[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

All Natural product works wonders

All Natural Herbal Product Works Wonders

All I know was that I was in pain and needed some relief so I started on
these products and they worked wonders

   A lot of americans today are turning to all natural herbal products
or some may say alternative medicine
why because these products for some unknown reason show relief but
please note that relief varies with each individual and their individual
case.  People all the time tell me that these products  work great for
back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain , neck pain, and some even say its
great for arthritis.  These people were looking for an alternative to
help relieve the aches and pains so they started on these products and
saw some results.  All I know is that I started out with back pain and
was introduced to these amazing products and saw results my back pain
was gone and I felt great.  We make no medical claims on these products
and I am not stating that it will cure you but  I do know that if your
in pain or have aches in certain areas of your body and you keep doing
what you’ve been doing for the last year and its not working or showing
relief its time for a change.  All I know is this product works wonders
for me and I don’t know what is in this stuff but it works and I’m
staying with it.  Don’t just take my word for it you be the judge order
your package today.

Skeletal Support - is a nutritional supplement designed for bones,
joints, muscles, ligaments and teeth.  Skeletal Support balances calcium
with magnesium, which is essential for the body’s utilization of
calcium, and combines them with special Chinese herbs and complimentary
enzymes to help support the body’s skeletal and muscular systems.

Structural Lubrication Formula - contains calcium-converting mineral
compounds, powerful anti-oxidants and the most advanced nutrients to
help support the body’s lubrication of joints, bones, muscles and
cartilage.

These are all natural herbal mineral supplements.  Please note as with
any all natural product we make no medical claims.  All I know is that
it works for me and I have a lot of customers who say it works wonders
for them.. My customers love the products  because they tried other
products and didn’t see any real results and they ordered these products
and saw results.

*Please note these are all natural herbal products and may work
differently for each individual.
 We make no medical claims

To order your all natural relief package fill in the following
Yes !! I want to order these products
___ Skeletal Support
                          32.00

____ Structural Lubrication Formula
                         32.00

____  Both Skeletal Support and Structural Lubrication Formula
       $64.00

                                                  + 3.00 (S/H)

Order Today and as a free gift I will send you a complete catalog of all
natural herbal products
.
             Make check or money order payable to :

Cooper Williams   (Independent Equinox Representative)
1500 East Starr #207
Nacogdoches, TX. 75961

	I send all orders in mail
Don’t delay order today