http://members.aol.com/healingpgs/other.htm

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Health Web Sites

Healing Pages Bookstore
Other Health Web Sites

Following are some health sites that we have found useful. We will be changing this page on a regular basis and welcome your suggestions.

Alternative Medicine Homepage
Jumps to a variety of unconventional, unorthodox and innovative therapies, according to the authors.
Essiac Information
Let the Tea Lady explain the Essiac formula to you, including the herbs used and the Ojiwba traditions.
Algy's Herb Page (non-picture version)
Recommended by Henriette, see below, as THE page with all the links you need for herbal research. We believe her.
Health Care Information Resources
This large web site maintained by Tom Fleming has links to dozens of resouces in alternative medicine as well as links to allopathic medical sites and pages dealing with specific illnesses. Great starting place to exploring health on the web.
HealthWise Solutions
Lots of general information on alternative medicine and people's experiences with various herbal formulas. A large list of herbal books is located within site. Most are available through Healing Pages Bookstore.
Henriette's Herbal Homepage
Herblist and AFH archives, the FAQs from alt.folklore.herbs (a tremendous resource!), links to other herbal pages and much more. If your primary interest is herbal medicine, bookmark this one.
Yahoo! - Health: Alternative Medicine
Use one of the web's oldest search engines to find the practitioners, studies, and newsgroups.

HOME*HERBS*CHRONIC * NEW* NUTRITION*TCM *VISIT*