Vegetarian Pages

http://www.veg.org/veg/

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: Vegetarian Pages
[Vegetarian Pages logo]

Welcome to the

Vegetarian Pages
http://www.veg.org/veg/

...intended to be a definitive guide to what is available on the Internet for vegetarians, vegans and others. The Vegetarian Pages hosts many valuable resources too!
Quick index into this document:
[ Start here | General Listings | Contact lists | About the Vegetarian Pages ]

Vegetarians start here...

Vegetarian Listings

Vegetarian Contacts

About the Vegetarian Pages

The information on the Vegetarian Pages is free for non-commercial use - except where indicated. Items may only be published elsewhere when the Vegetarian Pages is explicitly acknowledged - by name and URL. Please ask for our approval before doing so, we're generous to polite people! :-)
The Vegetarian Pages accepts no responsibility, nor does it necessarily support the views of, the organisations which are hosted (or linked to) by the Vegetarian Pages. If you find information inappropriate, then please let the right person know.

Contact/Feedback