[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help!!!!

Hello,
I have been following the permaculture movement for a few years and had
the chance to join Bill Molison in Tyalgum (Australia) in 1994.
I am a molecular biology student in Canada from Venezuela (South
America), but I am not very happy with it. I am totally disappointed of
the scientific atmosphere in this field and its philosophy, if any.
Every day I become more convinced that sustainability is the answer .
For that reason I would like to further my  studies, but this time in
fresh water aquaculture.
I welcome comments, suggestion, advice, general information, etc
German Poleo.