[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: permaculture listserv

On Thu, 14 Mar 1996, Rollo Silver wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to the permaculture listserv?
> Rollo Silver                | e-mail: rollo@artvark.com                  |

Here's thee necessary info - let me know if you need more help.

TO SEND A MESSAGE to everyone subscribed to the list, i.e. to submit
   your article to the mailing list, send e-mail to:
   permaculture-mg@ces.ncsu.edu

TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION, on Almanac commands send e-mail
   to almanac@ces.ncsu.edu with the message:
         send guide
   The Almanac System Administrator for NCCES is:
   almanac-admin@ces.ncsu.edu

:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA
london@sunSITE.unc.edu, london@mercury.interpath.net
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london/The_Sustainable_Farmstead.html
http://www.interpath.net/~london
Organic Gardening, CSA & Permaculture Information
: