[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

AIR Mosaic Feedback Mail

Mail sent from AIR Mosaic (16-bit) version 3.07.04.02

Hello, my name is Sunny, I am the director of a non-profit called La
Tierra. We would like to post an announcement of a Permaculture
Certification Course that will be taught by Permaculture founder, Bill
Mollison and his associate Scott Pittman. The course is being held May
20-June 3, 1995 in northern CA. This will be Bills only teaching
engagement in the western U.S. this year.  For more information contact
Sunny, e-mail to: vitaltec@nbn.com or Call (707) 829-8191. Any help you
can give us in posting this event will be greatly appreciated.

-