[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

An article in BioScience Dec 1994, Cleveland et al., may be of interest for
the crop variety angle of your work.

I assume you have spoken with Paul Richards at University of London.
Although he works in different areas, he has thought a lot about the
inappropriateness of the green revolution for traditional agricultural systems.

Hope some of this was useful, your ref list was useful to me---thanks!
Let me know how your work progresses. Best wishes,

Daniela Soleri
Daniela Soleri        SOLERI@LIFESCI.LSCF.UCSB.EDU
Arid Lands Resource Sciences Program
University of Arizona

P.O. Box 12898                   phone/FAX*: (805)562-6126
Santa Barbara, CA 93107 USA      *call to notify before sending a FAX