information request

I am a grad student starting out a research idea and could use some imput.
I want to do research with organic farms and will probably concentrate on
smaller scale CSA type farms here in the pacific northwest.  what i would
like to know is:

what are the most common crops grown organically?

what are the most common pests associated w/ those crops?

what are the most common predators of those pests?

for which crops are weeds the most and the least problematic?

please reply directly to me, not the list.  i will provide a summary of
responsed back to the list for those who might be interested.

thanks very much, sorry for any cross postings.

Brad Klepetka

206/685-6893 				University of Washington
206/543-3041 (fax)			Department of Zoology
					24 Kincaid Hall
					Box 351800
					Seattle, WA 98l95-1800